Your shopping cart is empty!
Welcome visitor you can login or create an account.
Top Sellers

Resin Cannabis Seeds

Resin Cannabis Seeds

Resin seeds is proud to be part of the global movement that is engaged in promoting the medicinal uses of Cannabis.

If you are looking for high CBD strains, they now have Cannatonic and Dieseltonic in the collection. Both strains have a 50% chance of 1:1 CBD/THC, 25% chance of high CBD low THC and 25% chance of high THC and low CBD. 

List Grid
Show:
Sort By:
The best of both worlds, a phenotype selected from the hybrid cross between a female MK Ultra (F1) &..
£22.99
Ex Tax: £19.16
Dieseltonic has the same CBD/THC ratio possibilities as Cannatonic, the CBD-Queen. She is another g..
£22.99
Ex Tax: £19.16
Resin Seeds - Sour P is straight from NYC, this clone only strain is the most sought after stra..
£22.99
Ex Tax: £19.16
Back to Top
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...